[VHFcontesting] AM6155 432 Amp Conversion Question

Steve Raas sraas at optonline.net
Sat Aug 18 00:44:31 EDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for someone who would be able to do a 432 Mhz conversion on one
of these 6155 'faa' amps for me.

I have just aquired one and it should be here within a week.

Some of the conversions necessary would be internal 24v connections ( for
relays ) as well as all the RF deck work.

I also would want grid monitoring as I don't want to be that 'wide guy' on
the band.

I do plan on dropping in a 4-400A that would go with the amp when its to be
converted as well.

If you know of some one that runs a custom amp business or does these on the
side for spending $ please let me know.

Thank You

-Steve Raas

N2JDQ