[VHFcontesting] "stuck rover bonus points"

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 20 07:09:40 EDT 2007

How about a mult for every law enforcement official that checks you out?

Or a point for every curious non-ham with questions?   A new mult if 6
meters is open during the visit...

A new mult for each blown pre-amp, transverter, or rig during the contest...

Bonus points for each degree below freezing, or above 100 degrees F......

An award for sticking to a planned schedule:-)

Ahh, the joys of Roving:-)

73
Dan
--