[VHFcontesting] WX0B 6 Meter Stackmatch

David Pruett k8cc at comcast.net
Wed Aug 22 18:24:56 EDT 2007

Shane Autrey wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here on the list is using the WX0B Array Solutions 6M Stackmatch? I am looking at purchasing a nice phase control box and this one looks nice for the $. I like the fact that you can mod it for phase control as well. I am going to be stacking M2 antenna's vertically. Probably going to use 6M5X's.
>
> Any users or past users? How does it compare to other manufacturers?
>
> Thanks ahead of time..
>
> 73 de Shane KI4M
> EM95aq

Shane,

I've used one of those WX0B 6M Stackmatches since 2001 with no
problems.  In my setup, I have three dissimilar 6M antennas and I use
the Stackmatch to switch between them or to drive more than one for
different coverage areas.

Perhaps this is a fine point, but the Stackmatch will not do phase
control on its own.  You can tack on phasing cables externally and do
certain forms of phase control, but then you could do that with
standalone relays too.

For what I use it for, it's perfect.

73,

Dave/K8CC