[VHFcontesting] WX0B 6 Meter Stackmatch

Mike Krzystyniak K9MK k9mk at flash.net
Thu Aug 23 08:51:13 EDT 2007

   I have used my Stack match for 6 years now.

   It works well and I have had no failures.

   Early versions require a mod for BIP/BOP, which if I recall correctly
takes away the third antenna.

   And, not related to the stack match itself, make sure you have your
phasing lines cut correctly or you will not see the results you expect.

73's  Mike K9MK