[VHFcontesting] Attention Rovers!

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 14:18:15 EDT 2007

I've been working on my route for the last few days, and I've been
using the 'My Maps' feature of Google Maps to help. You can see the
map in it's current state at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.45295,-72.0523&spn=2.533074,5.432739&z=8&om=1

Unfortunately, there's no way to allow other users to add sites .. but
I would like to propose that you send me lat/long, 6-digit grid and
comments for the sites you use or know about and I'll keep the map
updated. I've only got New England on there at the moment, but there's
no reason why we can't expand to other areas as well and end up with a
very useful rover resource for everybody.

What say, OM?

de w1rt/john