[VHFcontesting] Attention Rovers

Neil & Heather Goodell neil.goodell at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 14:50:12 EDT 2007

Nice Job John,
Been looking for a similar way to store locations myself.
Here's another good spot for You, Pitcher Mt., Stoddard NH, FN33WC, 43°05'16.25" N, 72°08'12.40" W, Elev. 1840 ASL.
I have always had good luck here,good view to the west just in front of the fire tower. Hope this helps,again ,nice job on the map!
73 Neil
AE1P /R

Unfortunately, there's no way to allow other users to add sites .. but
I would like to propose that you send me lat/long, 6-digit grid and
comments for the sites you use or know about and I'll keep the map
updated. I've only got New England on there at the moment, but there's
no reason why we can't expand to other areas as well and end up with a
very useful rover resource for everybody.

What say, OM?

de w1rt/john