[VHFcontesting] DC Power Distribution

Gene - N0DQS gmitch at iowatelecom.net
Thu Aug 30 17:25:12 EDT 2007

Rusty, I also use the Jacobs Acuvolt in the rover and I like it. You do need
a way to key on when tx since it can generate a small amount of hash on
6/2/222 but for me it has not been a large problem and it also filters the
12v signal. Also the microwave transverters freq is much more stable with
the stable voltage. My rover has 2 factory supplied batteries and I run all
the equip off the vehicle alternator/battery and voltage would vary from 12
to 13.9.

gene
N0DQS