[VHFcontesting] 2007 September VHF Contest Scoring Calculation

Jim Erickson k3lfo at mentis.org
Mon Dec 3 10:08:24 EST 2007

George made an error as to which contest he was referring.  It was the
June 2007 ARRL VHF Contest.

If you look at the Line Scores, the number under "QSO's" is QSO Points NOT
Number of QSO's as it should be.  For instance, My call is listed on line
96.  It shows the QSO's as 526 which is in error because I only turned in
a QSO count of 354 (with errors)! If you multiply the listed Q's by the
listed Multiplier it equals the score.

I hope this is clear to all who are concerned.  I believe it is an ARRL
error in posting the listings. No big deal, just not correct!

73,

Jim K3LFO/R