[VHFcontesting] Preamp info needed.

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:08:57 EST 2007

Can anyone tell me any info about a 2Kw Rf switched 144Mhz pre-amp made by Advanced RF Design, Inc. (609) 448-0910?  Any specs on a model RX144LN w/option 001 and TCXSW03 w/Options 007, 008.  It appears to be a 2 piece mast mount Solid state switch controlling a Preamp.  Noise figure? What are options?  Any info would be great.  I tried calling the number and get no answer....I am sure they are long out of business.  The switch box statedCaution 2 KW Maximum... Do not exceed 1 Min Maximum key down ...Transmit frequency range 140-150 Mhz.

Thanks,
Pete
WA2ODO