[VHFcontesting] New VHF+ contest rules

kr7o at vhfdx.com kr7o at vhfdx.com
Sat Dec 15 11:18:06 EST 2007

I am going to try and stay out of the rover issue.  There were some good
changes made, and some...... (I will stop here).  Time will tell.   Out on
the west coast, but the limited-multi fixed class killed 95% of all
microwave activity in CA for years.

Related to that:

2.6.2.Limited Multioperator: Stations submit logs with a maximum of four
bands used. (Logs from additional bands used, if any, should be included as
checklogs.)

I am not sure if this exact wording was in the previous version, but the
SHOULD in this line needs to read MUST BE SUBMITTED!  In this era of
computer log checking where participants are penalized for NIL contacts, it
is unacceptable for any multi-op to submit a partial log.  They MUST submit
their entire log and the the Cabrillo header needs to specify which bands
that station wishes judged for the contest.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o at vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)