[VHFcontesting] Roving rules questions

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 18:16:17 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: "k4gun at comcast.net" <k4gun at comcast.net>

My questions have to do with the ARRL rules regarding different classes
 of rovers.

If the past is any indication of the present or future, asking these sorts of questions on an e-mail list will get you only the opinions of individuals who have no authority in the matter -- but it certainly makes for interesting reading at times.

Sean (KX9X) runs the ARRL contest department.  It has been my experience that he is an open and honest communicator.  When you are ready for an "authenticated" opinion, ask him directly.

Kind Regards,
Ev, W2EV