[VHFcontesting] Roving rules questions

k4gun at comcast.net k4gun at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 22:29:44 EST 2007

Thanks much for the reply.  I've gotten several very good responses to this so far.  I am curious though about the timing of this change.  I did participate in the September VHF contest and even though it wasn't a serious effort, I seem to remember there being 3 rover categories.  Obviously, I could be mistaken about that, but in looking at the Rules for that contest, they currently show 3 categories.  Every other contest shows only one.

Was that a late addition that nobody noticed or am I missing something.

I'm actually quite excited about the Limited Rover class.  I'm hoping it gets a lot more people involved.  I know it encourages me to press on even harder.

From: "Kenneth E. Harker" <kenharker at kenharker.com>