[VHFcontesting] More Rules = More Controversy - Again

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 17 19:12:22 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----

Why do we have to have so many rules . This is a  hobby and suppose to
 have
fun. I enjoy working the contest but with all the  rules it gets to be
 a pain
at times.

That's easy, then.  Enter as an Unlimited Multi-op (even if you have only one operator).  That is the least restrictive category.  Of course, there's little chance of winning...but if your interest is simply having fun...that's the best way to do it.

Ev, W2EV