[VHFcontesting] Unlimited and club competition

kevin kaufhold kkaufhold at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 12:26:34 EST 2007

I don't believe we have a final answer yet on whether
unmlimited entries qualify for the club competition.
There is nothing in the final rover rules that
specifically exclude any of the rover classes from
club competition, and there have been no changes so
far to the general rules that do govern club enties.

There has been a lot of support to exclude the
unlimited from the club competition, as such rovers
could severely distort club aggregate scores. There
may be some clarification coming on this point, but
until then, we only have the express language of the
new rover rules to guide us.

Kevin
W9GKA

Bill Burgess   VE3CRU ... often /R stated:

To answer the question "Can Unlimited Rovers enter
their standings in
 contest clubs?" the answer is NO they cannot enter
their standings in
 contest clubs.

This I believe to be a fair decision, and support the
committee in
 making it.