[VHFcontesting] Who's driving that rover?

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 20 00:56:40 EST 2007

Sorry guys but I botched the answer to number 3.  I told you to ask KX9X!!!
Anyway, you said in number 1 that the driver (you) had operated and that
confused me.  If the driver (you) do not operate then you are a driver.
Then the guy in the passenger seat and the guy in the back seat can be
operators.  That is similar to the scenario that I mentioned in my first
email.

73
Jim, W4KXY