[VHFcontesting] Another rookie question

Dan Evans dan.evans at insightbb.com
Wed Dec 26 19:33:40 EST 2007

Hi Nate,

In the last contest, I used my daughter's MP3 player in voice recorder
mode.  It took a bit of trial and error to get the distance from the
speaker suitable, but it did work pretty well.

I don't make many QSO's while in motion.  If I do, I use a recorder to
catch the QSO and then add it to the log after the contest.  I rove
solo, so this is the only solution I have been happy with.

Later,

73
Dan
--