[VHFcontesting] Just to be sure I understand...

David Erickson erickson+vhf at mentis.org
Fri Dec 28 15:32:28 EST 2007

I concur.  Our biggest problem is interference between 6 and 2 meters in
both directions.  It's only going to get worse in the next contest as we
will now be running 400 watts on 6 meters as well as 2 meters.  Just got
my TE Systems 0552G yesterday.  I ordered back in mid November.  Took a
while to get here.

If we find a way to eliminate that interference then we will be golden and
can operate both bands simultaneously.  What we normally do; however, is
one of us on 6-432 and the other on 903 and up through microwaves.  This
way we are not interfering with each other unless we are trying to get the
other's attention.

Have fun/73,
Dave W3DIO
http://www.w3dio.org/