[VHFcontesting] VUAC

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 01:17:43 EST 2007

I thought that you had to make all your contacts from within the radius of
50 miles for a VUAC and then that was increased to 200km. IE if all your
hilltops are with in a 200km circle or radius (i'm unsure if its radius or
circle or just all within 200 km of each other, they would all count towards
the vucc.  IE many people move from house to house in that circle and dont
have to re-start.Otherise the system would be set up for only  homeowners.
So keep your hills and qths within the boundries of 200km, which is like a
100km radius.

I would hope the rules people would see to fixing this some more but the
increase to 200km is good. Or better yet a rover vucc and a portable vucc.

k3uhf

ps
Stay away from cubex antennas thier service stinks!