[VHFcontesting] vucc and nascar

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 12 23:51:19 EST 2007

Well I didnt check the archive before I wrote that last one, sorry.

The problem of the radius id those of us next to the ocean.  I would loose
alot of circle with the radius rule.

Perhaps the next rule would be if you live in a odd grid square you can only
count qsos from and even grid square on an odd day or visa versa. Also we
could throw in double qso wednesdays and all qsos during the superbowl or
NFC championship game count tripple, except in the south where Nascar
weekends count double!

Thanks for the insight and keep up the good work Gene.

73s frank