[VHFcontesting] VUCC Triangle

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:49:04 EST 2007

In answer to that one question I imgaing the 100 km radius from your house
would work well for you if you like.  For a rover it might elist some
thought.  I have enough cards for a 6 metre vucc based on my qth now and
when I was in Beaverton.  This is about 45 miles. My personal vucc triangle
would likely corner itself here in clatskanie and ne into wa and se into
oregon and Im sure it would include mount hood.

When purchasing your next qth consider its location as compared the grid
lines, if your crafty and are willing to commute you could get 6 squares
into your personal vucc space.

This is advise you wont get on flip that house.

73s
frank