[VHFcontesting] Introducing Myself.

James Shyrigh kc8jpz at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 17:05:01 EST 2007

Jim, KC8JPZ here. Just though I would jump in and say hello to everyone. Just really getting started into VHF and  UHF contesting. I participated in the Jan sweepstakes as a rover and I've been hooked since. I even bought a van just to to load up with gear and antennas.. I really enjoy building antennas just as much as contesting too. So far, all my antennas are hombrew and seem to work pretty good. Currently working on a fold over/crank up tower for  the van. Anyhow, Hello all and talk to you all later. I will include a few links to pictures of stuff I built etc.

Jan Sweepstakes Rover
Would have liked to stacked a few more loops..Ran out of time.
6 Meter Loop Feed
T match Fed.
New old Van
I can drill as many holes in it as I want!
2 meter loop

HighPoint New Jersey Fun

73
Jim-KC8JPZ