[VHFcontesting] indoor antennas on 50 MHz

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 10:54:23 EST 2007

That is what I kinda like about VHF/UHF.  The slower pace!  I believe
that society has gotten too fast paced and everyone "wants it now".
That is what led me to VHF/UHF and QRP...the effort put into getting
the Q, whether it is building better antennae, doing better
engineering on the entire system...or what ever makes t getting that Q
much more gratifiying.  To this day my most memorable QSO was with
K1TEO in FN31 from my QTH in FM19 on CW with 5 watts to a single Par
Omni-angle in my attic on 70cms.  Definately speaks more for Jeff's
ears than my signal....but boy it was worth the effort.  Of course I
am speaking for myself.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643, FPQRP #-696,
QRP-L # 67, NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large