[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM EM75 WAUCHEESI MTN IN EXTREME SE TN

Rusty Boling ae4bk at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 20 12:51:54 EST 2007

WD4OAR will be active today and probably tomorrow morning on 50, 144, 432, and maybe even 222 and 1296 from Waucheesi Mtn in extreme SE TN near the NC line for the contest, just like we do in the Sept contest every year.  I will not be able to participate myself this year, but we still have a smaller dedicated group going to rough it at the 3,692ft elevation.  Be looking for the group....73...Rusty NE4ME

      "If you are not being represented, then you are being dictated to".