[VHFcontesting] rebar

Dan Kovatch w8car at buckeye-express.com
Tue Jul 3 08:12:49 EDT 2007

When I bought my concrete the local company had the rebar in stock, cut it
to length and bent the cage pieces and delivered them. Try your local
concrete suppliers-they are used to supplying rebar for small jobs and will
probably help you out. The cost was very reasonable-not sure but it was in
the 40-60 dollar range. Of course, I also bought 6 yards of concrete from
them too! My tower is also the TX-455. I hope you have to way to move that
cage into your hole. Mine weighed several hundred pounds and I used a lawn
tractor and pick up point (left over from a previous tower) to lower it into
the hole.
Dan W8CAR