[VHFcontesting] Anyone using the Yaesu FT450?

John Tobias Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 16:39:46 EDT 2007

On 7/5/07, Eric Smith <kb7dqh at donobi.net> wrote:
> Yes!  I got one way back in March

I'm glad to hear it performs well because it sure is an ugly looking
beast.  I've made two trips so far this week to the local HRO to play
with rigs and see which one I want for my new mobile and the when I
look at the 450 it always reminds me of an old Alinco I used to have.
Unfortunately, I probably haven't played with the buttons as much as I
have with the IC-7000 and TS-480HX because of the looks.  Who knows,
it is still on my short list however.

- JT