[VHFcontesting] Rover Tech: N1ESE/R moving forward

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 09:00:44 EDT 2007

Thanks to all for suggestions thus far.  I have just ordered antennas
for 6 and 144.  I decided to go with a 6M Omni and a pair of 144 Omnis
from Dale @ Par Electronics.  I'm not sure what I am going to use for
432 yet but I am leaning towards a 6' K1FO rear mounted beam.

Unfortunately, Dale is not currently building amateur products until
July 22nd.  He is focused on getting some military and aerospace
orders filled.  I'm patient though.  I don't have the trailer hitch
installed yet anyway.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH