[VHFcontesting] Rover Antenna

Dave Larsen (WS2L) dirknj at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 15:11:47 EDT 2007

WOW, you guy's are just awesome. I have received so many responses by email also and everyone has been very helpful. The 13B2 I bought for my home QTH just arrived and it should be in the air tomorrow.

I do have one more question.

In the price range of under $200 what 432 antennas would you recommend ?  I have what appears to be a 9 element Cushcraft that a friend gave to me 20 years ago. The antenna was in storage most of those years so I'm looking for something newer and bigger.

Tnx
Dave