[VHFcontesting] Inverters

Dan_K9ZF n9rla at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 19:40:50 EDT 2007

I use a cheap Radio Shack [Tandy?  Micronta?? or something...] 150 watt
inverter I bought used at a hamfest 6 or 7 years ago...   Oddly enough
it's pretty quiet.   I get some hash on 6, but it's tolerable when
necessary.  I do pull the plug when not rotating, however.   Rotator
here is an AR40 mounted to the floor of the truck bed.  This Rotates the
entire push-up mast.

Good luck,

73
Dan