[VHFcontesting] Semi-rigid mini coax bending radius?

N6FD n6fd at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 12 19:58:17 EDT 2007

Kenny,

For wide radius bends, you can hand form it.  I'm not sure what the
minimum bend radius for your particular coax is; depends on the diameter
and the manufacturer.  You really want to use some kind of a form for
small radius bends to prevent kinking.  A drill bit or tube of the right
diameter can be used.  The coax manufacturers also usually sell a
bending tool.

Erich
N6FD