[VHFcontesting] No 432 mHz op

Dan_K9ZF n9rla at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 20:31:21 EDT 2007

The way I understand it, one of the key points of this contest is to
keep things "simple".  Therefore limiting the bands to the basic 2 that
most people have.

I personally would like to see it include at least the bottom 4 bands,
and would have no complaints with our EU friends using their 4m band.
But hey, they wanted to sponsor a simple contest so that's the way it is.

I'm happy to have the contest, and hope it continues to grow in
popularity.   Activity around here tends to be sparse, to say the least.

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269