[VHFcontesting] K1WHS or Bust

JT Croteau jt.n1ese at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:56:47 EDT 2007

Gang:

I'm hitting in the road shortly, bound for K1WHS, where Dave has
graciously welcomed me to sit in front of the controls of the 144MHz
station for, according to him and I will quote, "as long as I want".
*evil grin*

So look for K1WHS from FN43 this weekend.  I will be at the 144 helm
and Art, K1BX, will be running 6M.  Dave will be lurking around in the
shadows for sure and Bill, K1DY, is coming down at some point as well.

Can you tell I am looking forward to this contest?

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH