[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF 6 m condx

John Geiger aa5jg at lcisp.com
Sun Jul 22 23:56:25 EDT 2007

And I was surprised to work/hear 2 ME stations (K1WHS and K1TOL) around
11:30pm local.  Really late to be working 1 land from here (which is rare
anyways).  The best 6m times did seem to be around 7-9pm local, but there
was quite a bit of activity around 2 to 3:15 local also-mostly to 2, 3, and
4 land.  Heard one potential new grid-W4TAA/VE3 in FN15, but lost prop to
him before I got him.

It was fun, what else do you want?

73s John AA5JG