[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF 6 m contest

jon jones n0jk at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 09:36:55 EDT 2007

Always interesting how one's preception of condx on 6M depends on your
location.

Here in the heartland, only very weak scattered Es Saturday afternoon and
evening to the northeast. Could hear busy 1s, 2s, 8s and VE3s working each
other - but all dishwater weak here. It was a struggle to get their
attention.

Sunday a few Es to VE5UF and Montana.

That was it.

- N0JK em17