[VHFcontesting] YEEEHAAAAAAAA! 2m is WILD!

Lee Kemp n5tiflk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 29 19:21:08 EDT 2007

Hi All

   Had one of the longest Es opening that I have ever experience in 2m today lasting all most 4hrs.   Worked CUBA for a new country and grid been trying to work Oscar for years got him today.  Been on 2m ssb for 17yrs and this was one of the best days I have had on 2m Es.  I had taken down my 6m beam 3 days ago do to high swr missed all the fun there but would not trade the day on 2m for any great day on 6m.   Thanks for all the grids and qso it was a blast.

  LEE
  N5TIF EM12hl

:

Lee