[VHFcontesting] question about 50.125 use

WBR wbr at verizon.net
Sun Jun 3 20:50:22 EDT 2007

I think that you did the right thing.  One thing I don't understand, (or
maybe I am perceiving thing a little incorrectly, i.e. maybe it is not the
case)  it seems to me that everyone tries to get on the same frequency
during an opening.  We have quite a bit of spectrum, but everyone wants to
crowd into the first 200 KHz on 6 Meter band.  I'm I correct?  Can't we
spread out more?

Thanks for my .02 usd worth.

73, Bill, wf4r