[VHFcontesting] Logging software

Dan_K9ZF n9rla at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 18:20:37 EDT 2007

I'll throw in a vote for RoverLog by N1MU.

http://www.2ub.org/roverlog/

It's not just for Rovers, easy to use, tons of features, and it's free!

I've also been trying N1MM logger.  It looks like a great program, but
it seems a bit over whelming to setup and get used to.  I'll give it a
better report when I get time to play with it more.

73
Dan
--
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269