[VHFcontesting] field day

cybercamsemail at aol.com cybercamsemail at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 10:36:35 EDT 2007

hello all,

I will be heading on a trip on field day but that will not stop me I will be heading out of fredericksburg, VA at about 7AM Sunday morning heading to union, PA I will be operating mobile as N2CLB 1C the whole time I will be on all bands from 40M-440 I hope to spend most of my time on 6M and up the rig will be....

rig.... FT 857
2/70 antenna .... NR770HNMO on a SPNMO mount 50/20 watts out
6 antenna .... HF50CX on L bracket 100 watts out
10-40M antenna ... ATAS 120A on L bracket 100 watts out

hope to see you on the bands

73,
Camden L. Bullock, N2CLB
http://www.n2clb.com