[VHFcontesting] Bringing newbies to VHF-UHF

Robert Cumming w2bzy at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 11:56:42 EST 2007

Don't forget "Field Day" in June to Introduce new hams to 6M and
up.  6M in June can easily add 200+ QSOs to a clubs effort with no
increase in transmitter class. It is a good starting point for many
newer hams not wanting to get into the stress of HF
Contesting  (Yeah, I know its not a contest).

VRY 73
Bob Cumming
W2BZY
QRV 160M-3CM (5760 next)