[VHFcontesting] keying amps

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:28:39 EST 2007

Easy fix for that, Rick, is to hard-key the amplifiers. You can gate
to the right amp with a toggle switch (error prone) or come up with a
band decoder to gate PTT to the amps. For that matter, you can just
hard key both amps .. protects the front end on 222 at the same time.
Too much rf in the jitney to use rf-sensed ptt ...

de w1rt/john