[VHFcontesting] Triplexer with N connectors

Robert Cumming w2bzy at cfl.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 22:48:37 EST 2007

Kelly

The closest thing I know is a ]Comet CF4310C - All Type "N" except
the UHF Comm PL259 on the LPF port.  It works pretty well - I use it
with a Tri band Vertical for the K1XC - Orlando D-Star Repeater on
146.82, 443.275 and both 1285/1273 (DV) and 1259 (DD).

Have it running on 2M and 70CM at present (awaiting Cavity Triplexer
for 1.2).  The UHF connector works fine for 2M and the Common output
is a Type N as are the inputs on 70CM and 23 CM.

VRY 73
Bob Cumming
W2BZY
QRV 160M-3CM (5760 next)