[VHFcontesting] FS: Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF rig

John Geiger n5ten at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 17:26:21 EST 2007

I have for sale a late serial number (so it has the
factory mods) Yaesu FT100D HF/VHF/UHF radio.  It does
100 watts on HF and 6m, 50 watts on 2m and 20 watts on
70cm.   It is in good condition, with a few light
marks on the case, but nothing really bad.  It has the
fan mod done, so the fans run all the time on receive,
and one of the stock fans has been replaced with a
larger fan.  This is the D model with the built in CW
filter and TXCO.  It works fine and I have made plenty
of QSOs on it, but it could use a frequency
calibration.  It is a little off of frequency.

It comes with the mic, power cord, manual, and box.  I
am asking $550 shipped in the US.  Wouldn't sell it
but I have a Yaesu FT990 on the way I need to pay for.

73s John W5TD