[VHFcontesting] W3SO, FN00sn, 432 Spring Sprints

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Tue May 1 10:17:38 EDT 2007

      VHF-SPRINT-432MHZ-SPRING
       Call:      W3SO
       Operator:  W3YOZ
       Category:  Single Operator
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      SSB
       State:     PA
       ARRL-SECTION:  WPA
       Grid:      FN00sn
       BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

       432           52          52                  23

      -----------------------------------

      Totals        52          52                   23  =   1196

Soapbox:       I spent the whole time aggressively calling CQ
with some limited search and pounce time. The last hour was
really slow. Thanks to the rovers for the QSOs, of which I had
four QSOs with W4SHG/R. Thanks again for a really great sprint.
And we say thanks to W4SHG, K9JK, and Ham Radio Outlet of VA
for sponsoring and keeping the the Spring Sprints alive.

Club Affiliation: Potomac Valley Radio Club

For the Wopsononock Mountaintop Operators,
Ed, K3IXD