[VHFcontesting] 2007 Spring Microwave (902 MHz & Up) Sprint TOMORROW/TODAY (5-5-2007)

John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK k9jk73 at msn.com
Sat May 5 00:00:24 EDT 2007

It's from 6am to 1pm LOCAL time and the "Springs" have no limitiation on how
much of the seven hours you may operate (though and UN-fortunately,
'participation' is usually quite an effective limiter).

Since it's the first Saturday of the month, I believe it's ALSO "MAD"
(Microwave Activity Day), though I haven't seen any promotion/reminders for
that.

Get on and make some cointacts on those higher bands!

73, JK

P.S. Last I checked, the web to cabrillo form was not showing for the
Microwave Sprint at the b4h.net/cabfoirms web page...maybe Bruce will get to
that or those of you who will be active and submit logs have other waays to
generate Cabrillo log files.