[VHFcontesting] New ham radio contesting web site

Jamie Dupree NS3T ns3t at arrl.net
Wed May 16 15:57:28 EDT 2007

For those of you who don't get messages from the cq-contest
reflector, I wanted to have the VHF/UHF community note that a
new contesting web site is now up and running at
http://www.radio-sport.net .

I plan on including VHF/UHF contest coverage through the year
on the site, which I envision as sort of the "sports page" about
ham radio contesting.

There is one VHF story up right now, about the Spring Sprints.
I will be writing more next month, before and after the June VHF
contest - and it would be great to hear from you about your
plans and strategy, whether rover, portable or fixed...and then
get your contest post-mortems as well.

Don't be surprised if you get an email asking some questions about
your contest work so I can get some quotes for my articles.

Hope you enjoy the site!

73 Jamie Dupree NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net