[VHFcontesting] FS: TE Systems 0552G 6M Amp 375W

j_molnar at shoreham.net j_molnar at shoreham.net
Fri May 25 08:35:56 EDT 2007

All, FS one essentially brand new TE Systems 6M amp with rx preamp,
Model 0552G.
20-25W drive for 350-375W out, 14V power source.  This amp was
purchased new last summer by a friend that then promptly lost his job,
I had it on the air enough to verify performance. New price is $525, I
will sell for $430 which includes free UPS shipping anywhere in the
USA.  Amp is 100% mint and includes all documentation.  Thanks!

John WA3ETD FN33ir Vermont