[VHFcontesting] ARRL 10 GHz Contest Robot: No Confirmation Emails

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Thu Oct 11 16:08:05 EDT 2007

Hello, VHF Contesters-

I have received reports that hams have submitted logs for the ARRL 10GHz
Contest, but have not received a reply from the Contest Robot
acknowledging their logs have been received.

The logs ARE being received here at ARRL, but the Robot is not issuing a
confirmation. We are looking into the cause of this. The ARRL regrets
this error.

Here is a list of the logs we have received as of Thursday, October 11,
2007:

AD6HT
K0HAC
K2KIB
KB8VAO
KG6EDB
N0UK
N0YE
N6DN
NM5M
NS1O
VE2PIJ
VE3HHT
W0ZQ
W1FKF
W3HMS
WA5YWC
WA6CDR
WB6JDH

If you have submitted a log for the 2007 ARRL 10GHz Contest and are NOT
on this list, please resubmit your log to 10GHZ at arrl.org IMMEDIATELY. We
will be shutting down the 10GHz Contest robot on Wednesday, October 17,
at 5:00pm EST.

73,

Sean Kutzko, KX9X
ARRL Contest Branch Manager