[VHFcontesting] RFSport Online Logger

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 17:59:12 EDT 2007

Would you be interested in testing the latest version of RFSport Online Logger for the 6-meter sprint?  It is available for download from RFSport.com.

Note: 99% of users experience no problems...but I'm chasing the 1% that do (be prepared to contact me to work-through the circumstances of any problems you may have...please).  If you plan on using it...please download it early and use the "Practice" mode to become familiar with it before the event begins.

Regards,
Ev, W2EV

VHF Sprint info: http://www.svhfs.org/fall_sprint_rules.htm