[VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF

John Lindholm w1xx at cox.net
Fri Oct 19 08:35:07 EDT 2007

VHF Enthusiasts everywhere:  We are nearly complete on processing scores
from the 2007 CQWW VHF Contest held last July.  Though conditions were
certainly not up to the previous year's standards [what could be?].there
were quite a few bright spots and the number of log entries continues to
be encouraging.  This 2 and 6 meter only contest continues to have broad
appeal.  We could use some help in two departments though:
1.	If you have any photos of your station in operation during the
2007 contest, please send them along for CQ publication consideration.
You can reach me at w1xx at cq-amateur-radio.com.
2.	Most of our plaque sponsors have signed up to continue..but
there are openings for plaque sponsorship.  We would especially welcome
seeing more CLUB sponsorship of plaques.  Can you get your club
involved?  For more information about how to sponsor one of these
beautiful plaques, click the link on www.cqww-vhf.com
<http://www.cqww-vhf.com/> .

Your continued support of this fun contest is very much appreciated.
Look for the 2007 results in CQ Magazine in an early 2008 issue.   73 &
good DX!!

-- John Lindholm, W1XX
   CQWW VHF Contest Director