[VHFcontesting] W4SHG FM18 50mhz Sprint drom FM18hk

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Sat Oct 20 23:13:53 EDT 2007

Gee, from the looks of it we had more activity in the Midwest for a
change.  Guess it's all of us who didn't make it to MUD.

I got 7 QSO's, 6 grids. For once I think I actually worked everyone I
could hear.  Hoped to work the two Rovers in my range more than
once, but only got one QSO with each.

It was fun anyway!

73, Zack W9SZ