[VHFcontesting] Rare grid & 6M sprint

Neil & Heather neil.goodell at verizon.net
Sun Oct 21 18:45:28 EDT 2007

Sorry to hear there wasn't much activity up in the northeast on the 6m sprint,I had a prior commitment to a JOTA station,otherwise would have tested the waters.
Is there a place where I can find some stats on rare New England grids? Specifically trying to find out how rare FN45 is,my brother has a camp in Pittsburgh NH and have given some thought to setting up portable station for Jan. VHF contest.Any info or direction to some #'s would be great
73
Neil
AE1P